Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Glad Mini Round Storage Containers


Glad Ware Mini Round Containers & Lids

As mentioned previously in the post Your Body Better, I started a new diet and exercise program recently.  This also facilitated my cooking and preparing food ahead of meals.  Anna, the fitness coach, suggested preparing food in single serve containers.  So, I cooked up a batch of chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, and other vegetables.  Now I just needed something to put them in.

I ran down to Walmart to see what I could find.  I found the Glad Mini Rounds storage containers that looked like they would be a good size.  I bought a  package, along with a number of other storage items, and brought them home.

Glad Ware Mini Round Containers & Lids
Glad Ware Mini Round Containers & Lids

Turns out I bought the PERFECT size and I love the Glad Mini Round food storage containers.  After accurately measuring all my food servings, I discovered the containers are just the right size for one serving.  Also, my morning oatmeal is 1/2 cup, the exact same size as the Glad Mini Rounds.  I didn't know that was the size I would need for that as I hadn't read the menu all of the way yet.  Premeasured protein shakes, veggies, rice, etc.  Tge containers were literally the perfect fit for them all!

Glad Ware Mini Round Containers & Lids

I also love how snug the kids are.  Even when my kids accidentally drop one, the kids don't pop off.  The Glad Mini Round lids are also easy to take on and off thanks to the extended lid lip.  A definite benefit for children.  

Also, making cold lunches is easier, too, as the kids can just look in the fridge and pick out what they want and they don't have to take big containers.  I also enjoy how quick snacks and lunch are now for the same reason.  i just grab the containers and go.

Thanks, Glad, for making our meals a little easier around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment