Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Togetherness

I just love Sunday afternoon nap time at our house.  Not a care in the world and such precious snuggle time.  I know all too soon Ethan won't want Mommy snuggles anymore so I am thoroughly enjoying them while I can.

It is always such a peaceful moment at our house.  The big kids can read books play Legos or do whatever they want for two hours.  No homework, no after school activities, just plain old enjoy themselves.  And for some reason, there are never any quarrels, either.  It is just absolute peacefulness.  

4 comments:

  1. Sunday afternoons at our home are my favorite too. I love the gorgeous picture of your sleeping babe! Stopping by from Bloggy Moms to give you some love and follow you on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I tried to follow your social media but I could only get to twitter from the icons here on your blog. Tweet me if you get it fixed and I'll come back and catch up with you! @driftwoodgarden
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to appreciate these peaceful family moments. They'll be gone before you know it because kids grow up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! Isn't it funny how we can make memories while doing a rather passive activity?

    ReplyDelete