Monday, March 3, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days 2014 Declutter Challenge

40 Bags in 40 Days Declutter Challenge

I just saw this posted online at a cleaning forum I am part of.  It sounded interested and I am wanting to delclutter as we have WAY too much STUFF!  So, I popped on over to Ann's website.  I'm not Catholic but I am a typical American who needs to simplify.  Sounds like fun so I a joining the party!  I'd much rather spend my life doing fun things then reorganized, picking up, and reorganizing stuff again and again.  I'm so excited to get started.

I've gone in spurts and done big house decluttering sessions before.  But I still find it an amazing phenomenon that I can house again and find more stuff to get rid of.  Plus, it is such an exhilarating feeling to know I am never, ever going to have to pick up whatever said item again.  It's AWESOME!

The basic premise for this challenge is you have 40 days to get 40 bags out of your home.  You can dump it, donate, sell or whatever you want with items as long as they leave your house.  You pick the bag or item size.  It could be a grocery bag you could get rid of a whole couch!  Have fun with it and enjoy simplfying your life.  Stop by the WHSB group pages for team support, too.  We are going to have a good time!

If you are wanting to to join the White House Black Shutter's 40 Bags in 40 Days 2014 Declutter Challenge, stop over at her website, join the Facebook group, Instagram @whsbblog, or follow on Twitter at @whbsblog.

Dare to Dump It! Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment