Monday, September 21, 2015

Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine

SINGER 7256 Fashion Mate

SINGER 7256 Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Automatic Needle Threader


I'll admit I am definitely not a fabulous seamstress even though both my mother and grandmother are.  They tried and I did pick up a some skills just watching them.  But, sometimes as kids we have other things we want to do.  And I'll admit, I was not the most patient kid to teach anything.

Fast forward to getting married and wanting to beautify our home.  I pulled out my nice sturdy Bernette sewing machine and got to work.  I tried lots of different things.  However, what I achieved most with that sewing machine was lots of frustration.  Turns out my sturdy Bernette was a solid piece of junk.

Move on another 15 years or so and I finally decided I wanted to start sewing again.  I bought a very basic $50 Christmas sale machine from Walmart and discovered how much fun sewing can be again!  We also enrolled a few kids in basic sewing classes so they could learn some skills.    

Once I got going with sewing, I wanted a few extra features after awhile.  Fortunately for me I found another great Walmart sale on a Brother machine with threader, drop in bottom and a whole bunch of stitches.  NOW we are having lots of fun!  Why do a plain border when you can do a decorative one, right?  I'll admit my girls and I now have much more fun sewing now!

Which brings me to YOU.  Ready to move up to something a little funner but don't want to break the bank?  Try this Amazon Deal of the Day out!



Amazon.com says the list price is $259.99 and it is only sale for only $99.99 with free shipping!  That's a killer deal - or is it?  I wanted to be sure so I checked WalMart, the low price store for the most part.  Walmart lists the Singer 7256 Fashion Mate for $154.56.  So, yes, $99.99 is definitely a good buy for the Singer sewing maching then.  And, it's a SINGER!

If you are looking for a few extra goodies, this one has it.  So, hop on over to SINGER 7256 Fashion Mate and get it today before it is gone!
  • 70 Stitch Sewing Machine with 5 Presser Feet & Instructional DVD is Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
  • Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
  • LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
  • Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
  • 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes provide a professional finish. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only

No comments:

Post a Comment