Thursday, November 6, 2014

FREE Kindle eBooks for Thursday, November 6th

Ooo, there are lots of fun free eBooks today!  I need to figure out if I can do subject folders on my Kindle as I am getting so many great books on the app. As always, remember to double check that the price is listed as $0.00 before downloading if you would like the eBook for free.

My favorite two today - DIY Toothpaste (in honor of my husband who thinks plain baking soda is great - blech!) an "My Name Is Not Isabella" for my niece, Bella that I am missing as they have moved cross country.  Love you, Bells!

But, I guess I need to add in Frances Hodgson Burnett's Three Pack as a favorite as well.  I LOVE her books "The Little Princess" and "The Secret Garden".  Admittedly both copies I have of those books are threadbare and falling apart.  Now I can get rid of them, clear some space on the shelf, and still enjoy them!


Free Kindle eBooks

 

Free Kindle eBook Titles

Facebook Marketing: A Step by Step Guide to Guaranteed Results

How to Make Bath Melts & Bath Bombs

Fermentation: 49 Awesome Fermented Food Recipes Rich In Probiotics, Enzymes, Vitamins, And Minerals-Learn About Health Benefits Of Fermentation And How ... And Preserving, Fermentation For Beginners)

Frances Hodgson Burnett Three Pack - The Secret Garden, A Little Princess and Little Lord Fauntleroy (Illustrated, Audio Links and More)

DIY Holiday Gifts: 30 Best-Kept-Secret Homemade Holiday Gifts To Make On a Budget!

Juicing Recipes Bible: 50 Of The Best Juicing Recipes and Green Smoothie Recipes

DIY Toothpaste: Teach Me Everything I Need To Know About Homemade Toothpaste In 30 Minutes (Natural Toothpaste - Home Remedies - Dental - DIY Cures)

The Insulin Resistance Diet Concept: Control Your Blood Sugar & Reverse Insulin Resistance

My Name Is Not Alexander

My Name Is Not Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment