Thursday, October 16, 2014

FREE Kindle Books for Thursday, October 16th

I have found some really fun free Kindle books today on Amazon.com. Some of these I knew were perfect for me as soon as I saw them!  Always double check the price before downloading Kindle books to make sure they are still free.  Happy Reading!

The Dump Cake Diet Umm, yeah, this is a diet I can love! However, this would be why I really need all the real diet books.  Even though there is a price listed below, I downloaded this for free AFTER this posting.  So, just be sure to double check the price.

 

Homesteading Handbook: Volume 1 The Beginner's Guide to Becoming Self-Sustaining

I love learning about how people used to homestead, grow all their own food, make things and survive.  Maybe if I read enough of these I'll convince myself to try more of it?  There is always hope.  And, it would be good to know a lot of these skills for whenever unexpected emergencies, life changes or disaster strikes.

 

The Ultimate Toddler Manual

Oh, I can really use this book right about now!  Don't we all wish kids came with a manual?  Well, here you go!  Again, I just downloaded this for free even though the link below lists a price.



Minimalism for Moms

Anything to help us moms and grandmas keep things more organized and together is always worth the read!

 

Romey's Place: A Novel

And sometimes, we just need something fictional to read to get away for a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment